Ramen is a popular Japanese dish that consists of wheat noodles served in a flavorful broth, accompanied by various toppings. It is a versatile and satisfying meal that has gained worldwide popularity. The dish offers a delightful combination of textures and flavors, making it a go-to option for food enthusiasts.
- Chicken 300 g
- Noodles 2 pack (75g each)
- Sliced Mushrooms 150 g
- chicken broth 4 cups
- Hot Pepper 1 thinly sliced
- Boiled Eggs 2
- Onions (chopped) 2
- Soy Sauce 2 tablespoons
- Sesame Oil 1 tablespoons
- Salt & Pepper to taste!
- In a large pot, bring the chicken broth to a simmer over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and simmer for about 5 minutes until they soften.
- Cook the ramen noodles according to the package instructions, then drain and set aside.
- In a separate skillet, heat the sesame oil over medium heat. Add the chicken and hot pepper slices, sautéing until the chicken is heated through and slightly browned.
- Add the cooked chicken and hot pepper to the pot of simmering broth and mushrooms.
- Stir in the soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Adjust the seasoning according to your taste preferences.
- Divide the cooked ramen noodles into serving bowls.
- Ladle the hot broth, mushrooms, chicken, and hot pepper over the noodles.
- Garnish each bowl with a halved boiled egg and chopped green onions.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your flavorful mushroom, chicken, hot pepper, and egg ramen!
This recipe can serve 2 people. It makes for a satisfying and filling meal, suitable for lunch or dinner. If you have a larger group, you can easily double or triple the recipe to accommodate more servings.
In terms of calories, the exact count will vary depending on the specific brands and quantities of ingredients used. However, on average, a bowl of ramen with mushrooms, chicken, hot pepper, and egg can range from 400 to 600 calories per serving.