Bucatini with Turkey Ham and Cheese Sauce
Spaghetti with turkey ham is a delicious combination of savory and flavorful turkey ham, paired with the classic dish of spaghetti. It can be an excellent choice for anyone looking for a quick and somewhat indulgent dinner.
- Spaghetti with 2/8 (bucatini) diameter 400 g
- Turkey ham 200 g
- Onion 1
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoons
- Pizza cheese 100 g
- Parmesan cheese 50 g
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring water to a boil for cooking 2/8 (bucatini) spaghetti. Then, add salt and olive oil, and pour the spaghetti into it. Cook it for 15 minutes and drain the water.
2.In a separate pan, chop the onion and sauté it with olive oil and grated garlic. Add diced Turkey ham (1×1 cm) and let the them cook completely for about 5 minutes.
3.Add lemon juice to the cooked ingredients in the pan and mix them well.
4.Finely chop the pizza cheese and add it to the ingredients in the pan. Mix all the ingredients together well.
5.Then, add the cooked spaghetti to the pan and mix all the ingredients together.
6. Finally, sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top and continuously stir until the cheese is completely melted.
7. Lastly, add salt and black pepper to taste. You can use basil for garnishing.
Spaghetti with turkey ham and cheese sauce is ready to be served.